Client Sales Executive, Financial Services (REMOTE)
Posted on: October 11, 2020
The Client Sales Executive (CSE) acts as the coordination point
for sales within Acxiom. This CSE role is focused on new business
sales within an existing strategic account in the Financial
Services vertical. This position will have entrepreneurial
accountability for specific sales objectives including incremental
new revenue. The CSE, through business prospecting and demand
creation efforts, will uncover new opportunities, gain access to
C-Level decision makers, effectively guide the client through a
highly defined sales process, allocate resources accordingly,
negotiate and close the sale.Identifies and pursues new business
opportunities within assigned account(s) resulting in new
- Owns SalesForce forecasting of new opportunities and accurate
- Meets and exceeds TCV targets, and other sales related goals.
- Develops and improves client relationships by providing
consultation and expertise: aligning client business needs to
Acxiom products, solutions and services.
- Proactively monitors accounts and determines avenues for
- Creates value and differentiates Acxiom services and products
- Leads or facilitates contract negotiations for new
- Engages with Account Managers and Solution Managers to ensure
seamless integration of overall solution.
- Provide superior client satisfaction.
- What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of sales experience
- Experience managing large complex accounts.
- Solution selling experience in Industry.
- Demonstrated success closing large complex deals.
- Experience and temperament working in high-pressure, fast-paced
- History calling on all levels of client organizations,
including senior level executives.
- Ability to articulate and provide example of an understanding
of a comprehensive sales process.
- Strong domain expertise in the area of demand creation, lead
generation through business prospecting.
- Fundamental understanding of technology and managed service
- Problem solving skills
- Business and Account Planning and Organization
- Financial acumen
- Conversational style and ability to ask relevant questions
- Strong Sales Ability
- What will set you apart:
- Master's Degree in relevant field.
- 15 years of sales and account leadership in a related
- Expert industry knowledge.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing Technologies, including
data insights, analytics and digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals involving add-on
deals and maintaining install base in large, complex
- Proven success in managing clients with multiple lines of
- Ability to map technology solutions to solve business problems
or advance business goals.
- Demonstrating resilience and creativity to gain commitments
over challenging sales cycles.
- Experience with large sales targets
- Travel %
- Ability to travel 25 to 50%#GD17Primary Location
City/State:Conway, ArkansasAdditional Locations (if
applicable):Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of
associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's
race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected
veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics
or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Client Sales Executive, Financial Services (REMOTE), Sales , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!