Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Posted on: January 1, 2019
The Commercial Finance Team functions as the Pricing & Negotiation 'arm' of Acxiom's Finance organization. We work across the Acxiom enterprise, at all levels of leadership, to construct, model, evaluate and consult on Acxiom's sales opportunities, pricing tools, methodologies and 'best practices', while at the same time ensuring compliance with Acxiom's financial discipline and SEC guidelines. Commercial Finance acts as the 'impartial voice of reason' between internal & external parties in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
What you will do:
- Manage complex, multi-services/product deals through the entire deal process.
- Review and approve all deals that pass through the pricing process.
- Provide and manage "standard deal" parameters and tools that the sales organization can leverage.
- Understand Acxiom's cost structures, how they impact profitability at the account level, the product level and at the enterprise level.
- Serve as the point of contact for contract negotiations and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales organization.
- Be creative and solutions-oriented. Commercial Finance is empowered to find solutions to non-standard deals that still align with business rules.
- Build and maintain complex pricing models.
- Reduce cycle time of a deal from opportunity to execution.
- Actively engage with multiple business units, gathering input to the deal process.
- Allow the sales organization to focus on selling, giving them the opportunity to find and close more deals.
What you will need:
- An inquisitive, analytical mindset, and a refusal to quit until you understand the situation or issue at hand.
- A can-do attitude and solution orientation. A 'challenge' solver.
- An ability to self-manage and be a team player, who understands what needs to be achieved and can build a path to get there
- Great business partnering skills, backed with a strong financial acumen to provide valuable insight to your stakeholders
What will set you apart:
- Relevant work experience of 5-10 years in deal construction, pricing and/or Finance sales support, or extensive experience within Acxiom Delivery/Product organizations
- Strong financial modeling skills, Excel expertise and the ability to present results in a professional and polished manner
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing a project without having direct management over the key players
- Bachelor's degree in finance or MBA plus Finance experience #GD17
Primary Location City/State:Conway, ArkansasAdditional Locations (if applicable):Downers Grove - ButterfieldAcxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, Professions , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!