Posted on: November 18, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Cleans and sanitizes food handling, packaging, storage, and
processing facilities and equipment, to meet quality control, food
safety, and bacterial control standards.
• Prepare, handle, and use chemical agents, high-pressure hoses,
and other sanitizing/cleaning equipment and supplies to clean and
sanitize facility work areas and equipment.
• Manage chemical accidents.
• Observe all safety requirements and report hazards to the shift
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What Experience You Need
• Ability to solve routine problems.
• Ability to understand and follow all safety rules, procedure
manuals, and diagrams.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to learn to effectively perform duties.
• Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; talk or hear;
stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms.
• Required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl;
and taste or smell.
• Frequently exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the
warehouse is usually moderate.
• Able to lift 50lbs.
What Could Set You Apart
• Knowledge of Chemical usage.
• Knowledge of cleaning machinery.
• Sanitation guidelines.
• Certification in operating forklift preferred.
• Able to read and understand safety protocol and other manuals
pertaining to the location.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Conway , Sanitation Associate, Professions , Russellville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!