Environmental Service Technician - PRN
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Conway Behavioral Health is seeking a PRN Environmental Services
Technician who wants to become part of the dynamic, compassionate
team at Conway. Conway Behavioral Health sits on 11 acres in
Conway, Arkansas and consists of 80 beds providing acute and
behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and
adults.\nResponsible for a combination of cleaning activities to
maintain a clean and healthy patient care environment. ESSENTIAL
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general
upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies,
using appropriate processes and -cleaning equipment.
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange
furniture, turn mattresses, -sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each
- Prepare rooms for meetings.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or
equivalent required. Prefer previous experience in housekeeping in
a commercial, clinical or healthcare environment; basic reading,
writing, speaking skills and understand English sufficient to
provide and receive instructions/directions.
LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: CPR, de-escalation and
restraint certification required (or training will be supplied by
Conway BH) . All CBH positions are Safety Sensitive and require a
clean drug screen Must be 21 or older for this role
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Environmental Service Technician - PRN, Professions , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!