Company: Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Description of Production Scheduler:
A Production Scheduler helps plan and execute efficient production
flow for the company's goods, data or information. The scheduler
works to design scheduling and staffing models that provide the
best optimization of labor costs, production volume and
Duties and Responsibilities of Production Scheduler:
- Responsible for creating all schedules and required paperwork
related to smooth, efficient operation of the Conway facility.
- Responsible for uploading production data into the ERP system
using multiple computer programs
- Responsible for all reports documenting production results -
i.e. dashboard, lumber inventory and Epicor, etc.
- Develop plans to efficiently use plant staff and equipment to
produce the maximum revenue.
- Record operational costs and provide reports.
- Propose staffing requirements based on upcoming work and
historical data on productivity.
- Monitor usage of glue and wood recommend order points and
ensure that the raw material is in house before jobs are released
- Coordinate, through effective communication with Operations
Manager, operational issues and proactively recommend improvement
activities that respect the chain of command in the plant
management team structure.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend
- Provide concise information for daily stand up
- Work with cross functional teams to address quality and
production questions to ensure product is made to print and meets
the quality standards expected
Qualification & Requirements of Production Scheduler:
- All hiring decisions are contingent on the selectee passing
background check and drug screening.
- 3-5 years of scheduling
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- Fluent operating a computer with experience in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Power BI, Outlook, Excel)
- Epicor experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of Cadwork helpful but not required
About The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in
recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of
industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help
people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an "equal opportunity
employer/program," and "auxiliary aids and services are available
upon request to individuals with disabilities." Arkansas Relay
Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area, Conway , Production Scheduler, Professions , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!