Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B):
1st Shift Tuesday-Saturday
Tue-Fri: 05:00am-1:30pm & Sat: 04:00am-12:30pm
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler.Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our facility in Little Rock, AR.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Little Rock, AR, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all light to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure safe, efficient
vehicle operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform
job duties independently with little to no supervision & must be
equipped with personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will
also be responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance
Tech (C) employees as needed.
Full knowledge and understanding of repairing and replacing all
structural, body and mechanical parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty diesel
truckmaintenance or diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3
years previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Proficient in Emission dignostics and repair.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* CDL A or ability to obtain within 6-9 months of employment
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* 401K Company Match
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits/Short Term
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Conway , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS, Professions , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!