FOH Team Member
Company: Tacos 4 Life, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Here at Tacos 4 Life, we strive to create a great culture! It's
a place where you are able to serve our guests, engage with a
close-knit team, have fun, and earn a living all at the same time!
We believe that teamwork is the most effective way to handle daily
challenges and opportunities that come our wayTacos 4 Life is an
equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all open
positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex,
age, citizenship status, national origin, marital status,
military/veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, and physical or mental disability. -Thank you for
turning hunger into hope with your own two hands! -Job Summary: The
Front of the House team member is responsible for creating an
exceptional experience every time a guest walks through our doors.
We want you to come alongside us to create experiences for our
guests. We have openings for part-time and full-time openings. -
-FOH Job Duties:
- Greets guests enthusiastically. -
- Guide our guests through the company menu, resolve complaints,
and provide information on promotions.
- Accepts money in the form of cash and credit or debit cards for
- Ensures accurate transactions by balancing cash registers at
the beginning and end of shift, and sales at the end of shift.
- Deliver accurate orders to dine-in and carry out guests.
- Engage with guests while performing lobby related duties such
as cleaning and meeting guest needs at the table. -
- Must be a team player and assist when and where needed.Required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate available equipment such as cash registers,
- Basic mathematical skills, as needed to make change or give
- Knowledgeable about company's products and services,
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is
noisy and fast-paced. -Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training -Physical
- Prolonged periods standing and working on cash registers or
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 50 pounds at a
- May need to work nights, weekends, and holidays on a rotating
Keywords: Tacos 4 Life, LLC, Conway , FOH Team Member, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!