Conway Career Fair!! Nov. 4th & 5th 11AM-3PM
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Grow your career with us and apply today. We are interested in
you and your area of interest!
Position may be Full-time, Part-time or Flex in areas such as
Sales; Beauty; Ship to Home - (which includes pick, pack and
curbside pickup); and other support areas.
At Belk we have a vision to reimagine the department store. As a
Seasonal Associate, you will drive store sales, metrics and
execution through providing excellent customer service to every
customer. You will work closely on a team that cares for our
customers in an environment where we thrive by winning together.
Positions and job responsibilities are cross functional and support
an omni channel selling model that allows our customer to shop
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Proactively greets and engages customers in a professional and
* Maintains Belk professional dress standards and appearance.
* Supports the store to meet or exceed goals and metrics.
* Works professionally and pleasantly with co-workers, customers,
and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
* Works proactively with others to complete projects.
* Prioritizes the customer and demonstrates "every task is
interruptible" to assist when needed or necessary.
* Strives to achieve or exceed personal and store metrics.
* Comfortable using technology coupled with service skills to sell
* Performs duties such as maintaining store standards, including
rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, pricing and
signing, and restocking as necessary
* Follows the operational processes to ensure new merchandise is
unpacked, displayed and signed in a timely manner.
* Follows procedures for all systems including counts, markdowns,
re-tickets and inventory control.
* Follows all safety guidelines for curbside customer
* Maintains adaptability to shift between tasks based on queues and
needs of the business.
* Uses business-related computer equipment and software to fulfill
* Utilizes the promotional calendar to maximize sales and
* Follows policies & procedures in the associate handbook.
* Responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Education / Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
* Experience in retail preferred
* Communication skills
* Ability to use computer keyboard, touchscreen monitor, handheld
devices, standard telephone, and other related business
* Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags
* Ability to push / pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock carts
* Task demands vary in each department because of the different
types of merchandise. Stocking requirements can involve reaching
above & below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
Keywords: Belk, Conway , Conway Career Fair!! Nov. 4th & 5th 11AM-3PM, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!