Registered Nurse (RN) *$5,000 Sign On Bonus*
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Primary Unit: Primary -working with Adults (will cross-train and
work in other areas). **Sign-On Bonus Included Conway Behavioral
Health Hospital near Little Rock, Arkansas treats adults and
adolescents with a variety of mental health issues such as
depression, anxiety, and co-occurring addiction. Our goal is to
ensure Little Rock's North Metro community has access to
world-class mental health treatment. Each patient receives
comprehensive services in an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
Your path to a healthier and hopeful tomorrow starts at Conway
Behavioral Health Hospital. PURPOSE STATEMENT: - - Responsible for
providing professional nursing care to patient in a supportive and
therapeutic environment. Communicates effectively with the
treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all
patients. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
- Document as required including assessments, treatment plan,
nursing notes, medication administration, education, discharge
planning, incident reports and medication variances.
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions
in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Conduct patient rounds on assigned patients at the beginning of
the shift to ensure all patients are present and to identify if
there are any immediate needs that need addressed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Prefer one year of nursing experience with behavioral health
- Current Arkansas RN license as required.
- CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (will
provide upon hire).
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Registered Nurse (RN) *$5,000 Sign On Bonus*, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!