Provide Nurse- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Arkansas Urology
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION Responsible for
assisting in clinical duties and maintaining order for Provider
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides general nursing care to patients. Administers
prescribed medications and treatments as prescribed by physician.
Observes, records and reports patients condition and reaction to
drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Educates patient and family about diagnostic procedures and
medications. Teaches patient how to do some of his own care.
- Greets patients and prepares them for physician examinations.
Screens patients for appropriate information. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent
information. Posts tests and exam results.
- Responds to and refers incoming patient and physician phone
- Responsible for all surgery orders to include History and
Physical, prescriptions and Lab orders.
- Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines and
- Supervises specified personnel, which includes Medical
Assistants, Receptionists, Scheduler and reports to Assistant
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE The formal education equivalent to a four
year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or
training, and 1 to 6 months related management experience, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of
professional nursing theories, concepts, and methods. REQUIRED
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS License in Practical Nursing
or Registered Nurse license PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONS CPR Certification Requirements Experience with
EMR/HER. One (1) year in Medical office preferred. Urology
experience a plus.
Keywords: Arkansas Urology, Conway , Provide Nurse- $1,500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!