Company: Ridout Lumber Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Ridout, we are approaching a half century of quality service
to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. With the ongoing growth
and success at Ridout, it became time to merge resources and
knowledge with US LBM Holdings, to better serve our customers and
our employees. Now, the same family-owned values and approach from
founder Homer Ridout have the support and backing of 7,000
associates. We offer paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k)
with company match.
The Ridout philosophy remains the same: to sell the highest-quality
building materials for the lowest price while providing the best
service in the industry. Without question or compromise. But dont
take our word for it, come join our team and see for yourself.
We are currently looking for a Yard Associate for our Conway, AR
What you should know about working at Ridout Lumber Company:
* Were all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band
together when necessary.
* We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
* We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
* We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
* Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for
all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they
came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Yard Associate.
* Assemble customers loads in accordance with loading list for
delivery to job site at the time and date required by the
* Assist in keeping the yard and inventory in a neat, clean,
orderly condition with all lumber and materials neatly stored and
* Assist in counting, unloading, and stacking incoming lumber or
materials in a neat and readily accessible manner.
* Operate forklift to load, unload or stack materials.
* Receive incoming materials.
* Observe all safety rules and regulations and take prompt
corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
* Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
* Previous forklift experience
* Experience in the construction field or knowledge of building
* Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record and the
ability to pass a drug test
* Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently as well as
with a team
Building Your Career With Benefits:
* Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off
* Employee discount
* Well support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Ridout Lumber Company, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Ridout Lumber Company, Conway , Yard Associate, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!