Company: Home Bancshares, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Conduct transactions with speed, accuracy and efficiency while
meeting or exceeding service quality standards. Safeguard bank
assets assigned to them. Contribute to the growth of the bank by
promoting and cross selling bank products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Receives, pays out cash, handles negotiable items, loan payments,
deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
* Sets up, closes and balances teller station.
* Records sales of monetary instruments.
* Assists customers with inquiries in person or by telephone.
* Maintains neat and well stocked teller area.
* Cross sells bank products and services.
* Follows limits established for protection of customer accounts
and bank safety and soundness.
* Adheres to bank policies and procedures.
* Lift coin bags up to 50 lbs.
* Assists with balancing Vault, ATM, Night Drop, and Coin Machine
* Assists with proper scanning of bank documents and proof
* Exercise judgment when applying holds and making check cashing
* Cross train to be available to open basic new consumer
* Adheres to work schedule. Must be flexible in availability for
* Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude and
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training
as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
* Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Mental alertness and adaptability to
office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high
school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in
office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 0 to 6 months related
experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education
COMMUNICATION SKILLS Ability to effectively communicate information
and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group
situations with customers, clients, general public and other
employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money
and other forms of measurement.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS Ability to use common sense understanding
in order to carry out simple multi-step instructions. Ability to
deal with standardized situations with limited variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS None
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Not indicated.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED Basic: 10-Key, Spreadsheet, Word
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to
interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning
and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
problems. No supervision.
WORKING CONDITIONS Periodically exposed to such elements as noise,
intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or
lifting; but none are present to the extent of being
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS The following work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES The following physical activities described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which
requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as
prescribed by the tasks. While performing the functions of this
job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear;
regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; an. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to
25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Not indicated.
Keywords: Home Bancshares, Inc., Conway , Teller I, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!