Full Time Teller - Citizens
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Processes and initiates various financial transactions for Company
customers and assists branch office management in new business
through referrals and meets established sales referral and
promotional sales goals. Enhances Company image through pro-active
customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of
exceeding customer expectations.
The successful candidate for this role will initially join HSBC,
and then is expected to join Citizens Bank in a comparable role as
part of a transfer of business in late 2021 or early 2022. Please
discuss this with the hiring manager if you have any questions.
**IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS**
- Meet established sales referral and promotional sales goals
- Accept and process deposits, payments, checks for cashing and
other transactions according to established procedures and
- Ready workstation at start of shift; strike and balance cash and
transactions at end of shift.
- Live and represent the brand; exemplify the five brand attributes
of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair,
both internally and externally.
**CUSTOMERS / STAKEHOLDERS**
- Enhance Company image through pro-active customer-driven
servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding
customer expectations; initiate referral of new business through
customer contact and use of customer relationship management
**OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS & CONTROL**
- Adhere to branch cash control and security requirements in
control of cash and negotiable items.
- Adhere to established customer interaction standards for every
- Maintain current knowledge of Company products and services and
applicable Federal regulations, including Bank Secrecy and Know
Your Customer principles. Adhere strictly to compliance and
operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory
standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses,
compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing
compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance,
Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or
Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources
and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing
relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
**MANAGEMENT OF RISK**
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with
HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations
with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Physical Demands/Work Environment: Very good working conditions.
Little or no physical demands. Minimal handling of light materials.
The physical demands/work environment described above are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential duties.
**OBSERVATION OF INTERNAL CONTROLS**
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as
the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these
- Minimum of one year's proven customer service and/or sales
experience or equivalent, including cash handling experience.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and analytical
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent
mainframe systems and software packages.
- Positive customer service attributes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales referrals and product
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: HSBC, Conway , Full Time Teller - Citizens, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!