Associate Business Process Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Gainwell Technologies LLC
Summary Job Description Essential Job Functions
- Performs standard, moderately complex processing and quality
tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry
and functional area. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assigned
work processes and may serve as an informal resource for team
members with less experience.
- Understands the business of the client and applies knowledge to
support best practice procedures and continuous process
improvement. Reviews, recommends and implements modifications to
procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and
effective processing of transactions.
- Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets, audits and
reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Maintains log
records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports.
Prepares standard reports for management and clients.
- Researches problems and follows up with the client regarding
resolution. Interfaces with management and clients to resolve
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and
guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of experience with business process service
delivery and improvement, preferably in an outsourcing
- Experience working with client company product and/or
- Experience working with client company industry and/or
- Experience working with business solutions software Other
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Work
- Office environment Job Description Qualifications
Keywords: Gainwell, Conway , Associate Business Process Services, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!