Sales Executive - Professional employer organization
Company: Paychex Inc.
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients
and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Core
Sales, Human Resource Services Sales or Major Market Sales
- Presenting products and services of Paychex to final decision
makers and end users within the prospect universe. Presentations
are to be held at the prospect's work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current
referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing
the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or
other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which
products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork,
expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates
set by Sales management.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to
clients and the community.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for
purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/marketing
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Keywords: Paychex Inc., Conway , Sales Executive - Professional employer organization, Other , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!