Associate Solutions Developer
Posted on: July 13, 2019
The Associate Solution Developer works on Acxiom and third-party
software to create solutions for business problems defined by
specific business requirements. You will gain knowledge of and draw
upon technical and data processing knowledge to solve marketing and
data warehousing problems for our clients' solutions.
In this role, you may configure or tune Acxiom or third-party
software, work on automation processes to tie components together,
develop custom application code to accommodate specific business
requirements or collaborate with others to add extensions to
existing Acxiom software. You may also provide new development,
ongoing maintenance, support and optimization of solutions for the
account teams they are supporting. You will also integrate Oracle
solutions with a variety of other technologies while working in a
matrix setting using strong collaboration skills.What you will
- Gains knowledge and applies that knowledge to be able to
understand requirements in order to build, enhance, or integrate
programs and processes for one or more Acxiom Client solutions
- Read and interprets application design and functional
specifications to write application code.
- Skilled at consulting on functional requirements and
participates in reviewing code in code review sessions.
- Utilizes Acxiom standard methodologies used in overall solution
and data integrity.
- Understands Acxiom solution software and applies it to how to
define solutions standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and diagnoses areas of maintenance, performance
issues and process improvement.
- Uses relevant software language, develop/execute unit test
cases and tests software applications that fulfill functional
specifications using an IDE. Document and interpret test results
and correct application coding errors
- Completes application development task for short duration
(Level of Effort > 20 to 40-hour tasks) programming requirements
with limited assistance.
- Responsible for multiple small projects whiles also working on
larger projects with more experienced developers to meet due dates
Do you have?
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years related experience; or
equivalent related experience
- Introductory, on-the-job exposure and usage of Oracle SQL
- Introductory, on-the-job exposure and usage of Shell, Perl, or
- Knowledge of Relational Database Principles; Oracle or other
- Excellent communication skills; can communicate ideas clearly
and effectively to other members of the development team
- Aptitude for debugging problems in complex, unfamiliar code
What will set you apart:
- Exposure to cloud solutions (AWS, Redshift, Snowflake,
- Exposure to big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce,
Node.js, MVC, MySQL, NoSQL, REST API)
- Exposure to data lakes
- Experience with database development tools (e.g. Oracle, Toad),
ETL and integration technologies
- Exposure to development with large scale systems
- Exposure to working in controlled development, testing and
- Familiarity with development toolkits & source repositories
(GitHub), SQL interpreters (TOAD), etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Core Acxiom product knowledge (i.e. Data Hygiene and
Primary Location City/State:Conway, ArkansasAdditional Locations
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Associate Solutions Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!