Posted on: January 2, 2019
The Solution Developer is an Oracle developer with application architecture and data modeling experience. You will be responsible for delivering relevant technical solutions based on standard methodologies primarily using Oracle Technology. You will also integrate Oracle solutions with a variety of other technologies while working in a matrix setting using strong collaboration skills.
If you are self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and have experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, shell, and SQL, then you may be just the person for whom we are looking! You'll be able to work as an individual contributor as well as provide oversight and direction to other technical resources as required.What you'll do:
- Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions
- Work effectively with the DBA teams to ensure that all approved development and deployment procedures are followed.
- Provide production support from development teams for existing systems, troubleshoot data and/or system issues
- Identify root causes and resolve data related issues
- Review and optimize query performanceDo you have?
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with database development tools (for example Oracle, Toad, ETL, etc.)
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Experience developing interfaces to Oracle or other SQL-based databases
- Experience working in controlled development, testing and production environments
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, SQL
- Familiarity with development toolkits & source repositories (GitHub, etc)
- Sound understanding of RDBMS
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Aptitude for debugging problems in complex, unfamiliar code
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Solid work ethic, self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervisionWhat sets you apart:
- Experience in additional programming languages skills: Shell Scripts, Perl, Python, SAS
- Experience using Waterfall and Agile-based methodologies within a software development function
- Knowledge with digital marketing and multi-terabyte databasesWe believe in building an awesome workplace where associates feel engaged and want to come to work every single day. It's important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance, even when our associates are at work.As a part of our team, you will join a fast-moving, dynamic, "get stuff done" culture where we prioritize progress over perfection and empower our people to do their jobs. You will always be guided to do what's right, legally and morally for our customers. At Acxiom, we believe in exceptionalism. We don't aspire to be mediocre, good, nor even phenomenal - we intend to be the absolute best in everything we do.#GD17Primary Location City/State:Conway, ArkansasAdditional Locations (if applicable):Austin, Downers Grove - Butterfield, Homebased - Austin, Homebased - Conway, Homebased - Downers Grove Butterfield, Homebased - New York, New YorkAcxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Solutions Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!