Company: Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Requisition Number: 73380--
As a Recruiter at Insight, you'll act as the face of the company
and will be responsible for full lifecycle of recruiting to acquire
the best talent, from source to hire. Your role will entail
partnering with hiring managers to identify talent needs and
developing creative sourcing techniques, screening, submitting
qualified candidates and on-boarding.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Source, qualify, and conduct interviews with candidates to
ensure both a professional and cultural fit. To do this, you'll
have to leverage networking, social media, job boards and other
methods for building candidate pipelines.
- Review candidate information to obtain work history, education,
training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide
information about the organization and position
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and
source qualified candidates
- Recommend ideas and process improvements related to recruitment
that will contribute to the growth of the organization and
optimization of how the team operates.
- Participate in Recruiting OFCCP strategy and diversity outreach
efforts on a monthly basis.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related
field, from four-year College or university; or equivalent
combination of education and HR related experience
- At least 3-5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a
- Experience delivering hiring results in a fast-paced,
- Ability to manage a consistent req load, spanning multiple
business units and geographic locations
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with the
business leaders and hiring managers
The position described above provides a summary of some the job
duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a
comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for
this position,--click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight
Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight
Intelligent Technology Solutions--- and services to maximize the
business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of
digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected
workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we
help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming
for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and
management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize
their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent
Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN
Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail
Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial
Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology
and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to
Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and
Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads--tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes:--Conway------Arkansas (US-AR)------United States
(US)------HR---- None------US - Conway, AR----
Keywords: Insight Enterprises, Inc., Conway , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!