Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Conway, AR
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: March 14, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient's condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
FACILITY DETAILSThis not-for-profit, acute care medical center has 154 beds and provides top quality medical care to the region of Central Arkansas. It provides patients with a variety of services such as Heart Health, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Surgery, Orthopedics, Emergency, Imaging, Comprehensive Therapy, and Rehabilitation. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is consistently recognized for its top-notch programs and services.
Conway, AR offers the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. It is known as the City of Colleges and is home to the University of Central Arkansas, Hendrix College, and Central Baptist College, which all contribute to a strong arts and cultural scene. Conway is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Little Rock and has an abundance of natural beauty for any outdoor adventure. Lake Conway, Beaverfork Lake, Toad Suck Park and Cadron Settlement Park are just a few of the places where you can fish, boat, hike, walk, or just take in all the scenic views. Check out the Baum Gallery, an educational art museum located on the UCA campus, featuring exhibitions and events that invite interaction and encourage dialogue. See a show at the Conway Symphony Orchestra or at Hendrix College, both hosting a variety of performances throughout the year. Downtown Conway is the heart of the city. It is where you will find the perfect mix of old and new including award-winning restaurants, antique stores and high-fashion retail.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Conway , Registered Nurse - ICU Per Diem Job in Conway, AR, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!