Registered Nurse - MedSurg Per Diem Job in Conway, AR
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: January 14, 2019
JOB REQUIREMENTSMedical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient's medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
FACILITY DETAILSThis not-for-profit, acute care medical center has 154 beds and provides top quality medical care to the region of Central Arkansas. It provides patients with a variety of services such as Heart Health, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Surgery, Orthopedics, Emergency, Imaging, Comprehensive Therapy, and Rehabilitation. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is consistently recognized for its top-notch programs and services.
Conway, AR offers the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. It is known as the City of Colleges and is home to the University of Central Arkansas, Hendrix College, and Central Baptist College, which all contribute to a strong arts and cultural scene. Conway is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Little Rock and has an abundance of natural beauty for any outdoor adventure. Lake Conway, Beaverfork Lake, Toad Suck Park and Cadron Settlement Park are just a few of the places where you can fish, boat, hike, walk, or just take in all the scenic views. Check out the Baum Gallery, an educational art museum located on the UCA campus, featuring exhibitions and events that invite interaction and encourage dialogue. See a show at the Conway Symphony Orchestra or at Hendrix College, both hosting a variety of performances throughout the year. Downtown Conway is the heart of the city. It is where you will find the perfect mix of old and new including award-winning restaurants, antique stores and high-fashion retail.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Conway , Registered Nurse - MedSurg Per Diem Job in Conway, AR, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!