Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Conway, Arkansas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Adelphi is seeking a Physician to provide on-call services at a
facility that provides residential medical and nursing services for
developmentally disabled individuals in Conway, Arkansas.
• Ref #: BD-98-02
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Psychiatry/Family Medicine
• Role: Physician
• Location: Conway, AR
• Facility Type: Residential facility for developmentally disabled
• Bed Count: 470
• Job Type: Contract
• Coverage Type: Call
• Start Date: 9/1/2022
• Contract Length: 1 year (With the possibility of six 1 year term
• Call Schedule: 24/7
• Population: Children & Adults, 6yrs to 85 yrs, with
• Active AR license
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience treating
developmentally disabled individuals
• Provide medical services to residents/patients.
• Be available for on-call services and emergency medical
• Order laboratory analyses, which may include without limitation
complete blood count, chemistry profile, antiepileptic drug levels,
urinalysis, thyroid profiles, and other tests as deemed medically
necessary, on an annual basis, or more often as medically
• Evaluate all laboratory analyses and prescribe the necessary
medical intervention based upon the individual's condition.
• Refer clients to outside medical and ancillary services as
necessary to provide appropriate medical care.
• Maintain communication with in-patient/out-patient medical
providers regarding the client's treatment, progress, and hospital
• Provide such other medical services as necessary.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Conway , Psychiatrist/Family Medicine, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!