Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Psych
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illness,
independently or as part of a healthcare team.
- Participate in the formulation of patient Master Treatment
- Assess physical and psychiatric health of patient and formulate
measures to meet patient needs.
- Chart clinical observation (direct or through dictation),
evaluations and treatment of patient in required time according to
- Communicate with physicians and other staff as necessary to
provide quality care for patient within appropriate
- Encourage family involvement in patient care. Respond to
identified patient and family educational needs.
- Support and follow legal requirements, hospital policy and
procedures, medical staff bylaws and regulatory requirements.
- Provide services that are in accordance with the state
guidelines for Nurse Practitioners.
- Provide on-call responsibilities on scheduled basis directed by
- May focus on health promotion and disease prevention. May
order, perform or interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and
x-rays. May prescribe medication.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. - When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. - Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Psych, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!