Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 18, 2022
*\*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus\***Competitive hourly rate with shift
differential available.**Excellent career advancement
opportunities!* We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our team to
ensure high-quality, compassionate care is provided to our
patients. Is your "why" to help those in need? That's what our RN
team does every day. We are a dedicated team of nurses that work
hard to support each other and our patients. We would love to add
an incredible addition like you who values quality outcomes and
care. *AVAILABLE SHIFTS*
* Full time/Part Time - Day & Night Shift (7a-7p & 7p-7a)
* Additionally, we offer a TEMP assignment through our corporate
payroll. The temp schedule is a *FT set schedule *for night shifts
(7p - 7a). One week requires 4 12s, the other requires 3 12s. This
includes an every other weekend *Benefits: * At Conway Behavioral*,
*we take care of our team's needs. We provide a comprehensive
package of benefits for our Registered Nurse team*, *including:
* Sign-on bonus eligible
* Medical, dental, vision insurance, and Acadia Healthcare 401(k)
* Continuing education reimbursement support
* Eligibility in Conway referral bonus program
* Excellent training program
* Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. *What you will do as a Registered Nurse: *
* You will provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patients, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records, and educate patients and
their families about various physical and behavioral health
* You will provide nursing care and services within the standards
and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols,
* You will ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally
and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* You will assess patient needs on an ongoing basis and pertinent
information gathered is documented and notify the physician of
significant changes in status
* You will create treatment plans that are specific to the assessed
needs. The initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
*What qualifications you need*
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required by the state of
AR Job Types: PRN, Full-time, Part-time Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Acute care
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Rotating weekends Application Question(s):
* Why are you looking for a new opportunity at this time?
* This is a Behavioral Health facility - Do you have behavioral
health/ psych experience?
* Which type of schedule/hours are you looking for?
* When are you looking to start?
* What is your RN License number?
* What hourly rate are you expecting? Work Location: One
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!