Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice, as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures. ESSENTIAL
- Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the
nursing process in assessing, planning and carrying out care plan
objectives and goals.
- Provide for the basic comfort of patient, implement nursing
interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized
to their needs.
- Apply appropriate interventions to progress the patient towards
wellness and address maintenance of wellness.
- Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their
concerns. Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses
- Keep records on patient health.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in the patient's treatment
in an effective manner.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note, document
medication administration and reflect accurate count of controlled
substance medication administration on required documents.
- Maintain standards of professional nursing practice in
accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external
governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement
standards and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with
policies and procedures, physicians orders and/or current
- Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation
of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Graduation from an
accredited school of nursing. Prefer one year of nursing experience
within clinical area of service provided by facility.
LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Current LPN license as
required by state. CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!