Nurse Supervisor (RN) - Night Shift 7p-7a
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the unit and ensure
staffing is adequate to provide care.\nESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient
through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance
with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
Provide general nursing care in a facility.
- Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
- Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties,
tasks or projects.
- Provide professional and administrative leadership to
- Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care
activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete
coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to
education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and
measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions
unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the
plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in
collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental
safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable. OTHER
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Nurse Supervisor (RN) - Night Shift 7p-7a, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!