RN - Day Shift
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Little Creek Behavioral is seeking a full time REGISTERED NURSE
to provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice, as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.\nESSENTIAL
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- One or more years' nursing experience within behavioral health
preferred. - LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current RN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Conway , RN - Day Shift, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!