Company: Arkansas Urology
Posted on: May 3, 2022
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for assisting in clinical duties and maintaining order
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists in clinical job duties.
2. Retuning phone calls and answering questions from patients.
3. Organizing and copying charts, H&P's, and orders for
4. Adjusting and organizing schedule for any changes made.
5. Organize labs and x-ray reports in charts and give results to
patients in a timely manner.
6. Responsible for and take care of any problems that arise with
7. Any lab, urine cultures, and treatment outside of regular clinic
8. Assisting with other providers when available.
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business
administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college
degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, and 1 to 6
months related management experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
License in practical nursing and certificate from accredited school
of nursing or RN license.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Keywords: Arkansas Urology, Conway , Provider Nurse, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!