Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for diagnosing and treating mental and emotional
disorders, whether cognitive, affective or behavioral. Apply
psychotherapeutic theories and techniques in the delivery of
services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating
such diagnosed emotional and mental disorders.ESSENTIAL
- Provide psychotherapy services to patient as scheduled.
- Conduct individual, group or family therapy sessions as
appropriate for treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each
patient according to facility and professional standards, revising
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- Provide case management, discharge planning or after-care
planning according to treatment plan.
- May assist in educating and training staff on behavior
management or therapeutic crisis intervention.
- May coordinate various clinical, psychosocial or educational
activities with patient and their families.
- Evaluate patient's need and determine if referrals to other
programs or facilities are needed.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Nursing
or other recognized therapeutic field from an accredited college or
- 4+ years of experience as a therapist and 2+ years of
experience with the specific population of the facility.
- State or national licensure for professional therapy providers
required. LCSW preferred.
- CPR certification.
- De-escalation and restraint certification.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Conway , Therapist III, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!