LPN - Admissions Weekends
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the
nursing process within the LPN/LVN scope of practice in carrying
out care plan objectives and goals.
- Role model expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
- Collaborate with others to ensure that patients--- physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
- Provide for the basic comfort of patient, implement nursing
interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized
to their needs.
- Apply appropriate interventions to progress the patient towards
wellness and address maintenance of wellness.
- Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their
concerns. Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in the patient's treatment
in an effective manner.
- Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with
policies and procedures, physicians orders and/or current
- Maintain standards of professional nursing practice in
accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external
governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement
standards and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation
of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor---s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , LPN - Admissions Weekends, Healthcare , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!