Signage project manager
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Sign Industry Project Manager Needed
A Growing National Leader in Corporate and Architectural Signage is
seeking a Project Manager. This role will be responsible for
developing and maintaining customers by servicing their complete
signage and brand needs. You would have the opportunity to serve
national accounts with tremendous growth potential.
- Generous Compensation Package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with 3% Company Match
- Proactively communicate and provide solutions to customer(s) to
provide value added service with excellence.
- Perform as the primary executor of projects for
- Develop cost estimates and selling values of assigned projects;
solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material
- Issue, monitor, and process purchase orders to
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and
forecasts to reflect changes.
- Coordinate with Estimating, Engineering, Production and
Logistics to execute projects.
- Learn customers brand and implementation standards. Incorporate
those standards into execution.
- Actively participate in internal team(s) that focuses on
continuous improvement of the business.
- Education : Minimum 4-year degree (or equivalent
- Experience : Minimum 3-years in the project management or
facility services field. Thorough knowledge of estimating
techniques, and cost control systems required. Lighting experience
- Computer Skills : Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel
experience and knowledge of BlueBeam and ProCore are preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know
about other positions we have available throughout the US, please
contact me, John, confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org with your
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Conway , Signage project manager, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!