Senior Campaign Operations Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Senior Campaign Operations Manager (SRCOM) is responsible
for the daily operation of his/her account teams, acting as the
quarterback to ensure the timely and quality delivery of various
solutions such as email campaigns, mobile/SMS programs, and custom
web pages and preference centers, to name a few. The SRCOM is the
primary daily client contact as it pertains to the delivery of
marketing solutions and manages the timelines and deliverables
across internal cross functional teams. Work directly with clients
on tactical campaign tasks and be responsible for many operational
aspects of your accounts. The SRCOM will also work directly with
the market specific account management team within Acxiom to align
and manage client objectives and level of service expectations
across other contracted services on the account.
Duties and Responsibilities - The SRCOM is responsible for the
- Serve as primary liaison with client Marketing Segment
Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business
Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure
successful project completion
- Provide consultative support to client business partners in
reviewing requirements, offering suggestions, and answering
- Coordinate requirements and shepherd implementation across
multiple technical vendors and client internal technology
- Work with Acxiom Operations team to support successful campaign
- Manage campaign schedules and timelines.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of marketing services including
email campaigns, data exports, campaign summary reports, web lead
- Facilitate recurring status calls with client teams.
- Research and escalate technical and platform related issues
that impact our ability to deliver services to the client.
- Own the scoping and implementation of new client startups as
well as project management of new implementations.
- Work independently, with strong follow-through, capable of
owning and leading projects from end-to-end
Skills / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Technical literacy with ability to explain technical
information and concepts to non-technical audiences
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with proven ability to
manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work seamlessly cross-geography and
multi-functionally within an organization to accomplish
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to
- Thorough understanding of and/or interest in marketing.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and
- Sound knowledge of database structure
- Great team player, know when to lead and when to follow.
- Extended workday hours may be required to complete
- Flexibility for multitasking on many occasions
- Acumen working in a technical environment to solve
- Familiarity/expertise with SQL and Campaign Management
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Senior Campaign Operations Manager, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!