Medical Director (Psychiatry/IM/FM) - Conway, AR #BD-98-01
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Conway, Arkansas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Adelphi is seeking a medical director to serve as the physician
responsible for the overall care and clinical practice
at a facility that provides residential medical and nursing
services for developmentally disabled individuals in Conway,
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #:BD-98-01
• Profession: Physician
• Speciality: Psychiatry/Family Medicine
• Role: Medical Director
• Location: Conway, AR
• Facility Type: Residential facility for developmentally disabled
• Bed Count: 470
• Job Type: Contract
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Start Date: 9/1/2022
• Contract Length: 1 year (With the possibility of six 1 year term
• Clinical Schedule: 8.00am - 4.30pm, Min 16 hrs/week
• Population: Children & Adults, 6yrs to 85 yrs, with
• Active AR license
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience treating
developmentally disabled individuals
• Certification of privileges to practice in a hospital located in
• Provide medical services to residents/patients.
• Coordinate medical care to guarantee quality.
• Ensure that services are available to help residents attain and
maintain their highest practicable level of functioning consistent
with regulatory requirements.
• Supervise all clinical activities of Advanced Practice Registered
• Maintain an up-to-date, on-site, and on-call schedule for
reference by nursing services and residential services providers at
• Investigate patient care complaints regarding services rendered
by APRNs and other HDC staff.
• Serve as a liaison with medical and non-medical facilities and
• Provide administrative services required under state laws
governing Long Term Care facilities.
• Help the facility identify, evaluate, and address healthcare
issues related to the quality of care.
• Ensure staff and facility compliance with Federal and state laws,
regulations, and codes.
• Order laboratory analyses, which may include without limitation
complete blood count, chemistry profile, antiepileptic drug
urinalysis, thyroid profiles, and other tests as deemed medically
necessary, on an annual basis or more often as medically
• Evaluate all laboratory analyses and prescribe the necessary
medical intervention based upon the individual's condition.
• Conduct admission physicals within twenty-four (24) hours of
• Refer clients to outside medical and ancillary services as
necessary to provide appropriate medical care.
• Participate in determining each client's Individual Program
Plan(IPP) within an interdisciplinary setting.
• Document all treatment provided in the individuals' medical
records (chart), which must be maintained at the facility
and in accordance with all controlling medical standards.
• Maintain communication with in-patient/out-patient medical
providers regarding the client's treatment, progress, and hospital
• Attend and participate in monthly peer review meetings.
• Provide such other medical services as necessary.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Conway , Medical Director (Psychiatry/IM/FM) - Conway, AR #BD-98-01, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!