Wireless Construction Manager
Company: Wireless Contractors Association LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Wireless Contractors Association (WCA) is the number one source
for implementing next generation wireless technology. We are
dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in network
salutation, with an emphasis on Tower services, Civil and
engineering services, Small Cell and DAS distribution, 5G upgrades,
and site acquisition and integration. Our mission is to help
customers keep the world connected at the push of a button. At WCA
we understand all the above starts with a great team, and our
employees are our assets. WCA is currently looking for Construction
Managers (CM) to manage our Conway, Arkansas bussiness market. The
CM reports to and works closely with the Project Manager (PM) and
implements approved construction programs, processes, systems,
procedures, and risk assessment methodology adapted to the size of
complexity of the work being performed in the telecom arena.
Examples of duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Construction performance on Telecom
- Strong background in wireless automation.
- Solid knowledge of Public and Private network deployment.
- Directs preparation of and reviews project construction
execution plans for projects.
- When requested, develops construction execution plan for
projects and proposals, which minimizes cost and duration of
- Providing oversight during construction on all assigned
- Monitors and evaluates reports on assigned project construction
execution to division management, takes corrective action as
- Ensuring that all construction operations on each project site
comply with the applicable Safety Manuals and the Firm's safety and
health program and policies.
- Provides construction support to Project Executives and Project
- When assigned, includes risk assessment and cost estimating for
- Ensuring that all Telecom Construction Projects meet the
Division or Client specified quality standards.
- Establishes and maintains relationships and develops a high
level of trust and credibility with key clients, alliance partners,
subcontractors, and project teams in the Telecom arena.
- Monitors, evaluates, and recommends alliance partners and/or
subcontractors consistent with determined implementation plan.
- Provides supervision, training, development, and performance
management of direct reports.
- Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will
- Champions continuous improvement efforts.
- Assesses and supports the change management effects associated
with the implementation of improvements.
- Proactively supports, encourages, and facilitates staff to
engage in continuous improvement activities.
- Ability to deliver projects with the highest safety and quality
while maintaining schedule and cost budgets. Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long/Short-term disability
- Paid time off Qualifications:
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Tower Construction experience
- Familiar with OSHA standards
- Must pass background and substance test
- Valid Driver's License PI171696665
Keywords: Wireless Contractors Association LLC, Conway , Wireless Construction Manager, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!