Manager - Refrigeration and Controls Optimization
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a
family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities.
From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings,
our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the
world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help
them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes
creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals
compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared
foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual
sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus
on everything that family makes possible. Rich's --Infinite
Possibilities. One Family.
The Refrigeration and Controls Optimization Manager is responsible
for the refrigeration and energy management programs and associated
projects across all Rich Product Corporation US/Canada business
areas. Areas of focus include: optimization of energy consumption,
compliance with state and federal energy and refrigeration
regulations, define, develop, justify business cases, and manage
projects that support cost savings and operational optimization
initiatives, while supporting a safe environment for associates and
- Coordinate the development of capital projects that reduce costs
and / or improve safety and sustainability, while meeting all state
and federal requirements.
- Lead capital projects from inception through completion.
- Develop and manage an annual plan and budget.
- Manage refrigeration performance monitoring system for all plants
where energy optimization programs are implemented.
- Prepare regular refrigeration / energy reports and updates as
- Assist facilities in the preparation of required compliance
documentation, reports, inquiries, permit applications, HAZCOM, PSM
- Interface with cross functional teams - engineering, I.S.,
plants, external resources.
- Represent the company's position and interests effectively in
management of external resources, contractors, vendors, and
- Ensure local environmental controls are in place to mitigate
damage or exposure to the community or surrounding properties.
- Collaborate with the sustainability group to identity and
evaluate sustainable energy technologies / methods that might be
applied to reduce / offset our environmental footprint.
- Coordinate and participate in training of associates.
- Travel to US/Canada plants and corporate facilities depending on
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience managing refrigeration system
and controls; energy management or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred; energy management,
electrical or other advance degrees would be considered.
- Knowledge / understanding of state and federal regulations
related to refrigeration, and experience in working with local,
state, and federal environmental agencies and directing compliance
activities in a large-scale manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.Ability to write a
concise report of findings and present data to a wide group of
users - from the plant floor to the boardroom.
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCad, MS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a manufacturing environment
with all levels of associates.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates
("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information
collected by this application is solely to determine suitability
for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain
state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the
way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment
opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please
contact Rich's Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
need assistance completing this application or to otherwise
participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Conway , Manager - Refrigeration and Controls Optimization, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!