Posted on: January 9, 2021
Worker Type:EmployeeEnsono is looking for a Major Incident
Manager to join its Global Major Incident Management team. The
Incident Manager (IM) applies, improves, and maintains our Global
Major Incident Management processes through collaborative
engagement with all areas and levels of our support organization.
During service impacting events the IM; ensures timely escalation
of the event, coordination of support resources, drives service
restoration activities, manages timely event communications, and
supports root cause analysis & follow-up. Additionally, this
position is responsible for ensuring that all associated event and
response detail is documented for critical incidents and delivered
within defined targets to both Problem Management and key
stakeholders.11am CT to 8PM CT Sunday through ThursdaySome of the
things you will you be doing:
- Managing critical events, which includes; facilitating triage
calls to engage technical support teams, coordinating service
restoration activities, and communicating all relevant details to
key business and client stakeholders,
- Ensuring that our ITIL aligned Incident Management processes
are followed so that event management is consistent throughout the
organization & the Incident lifecycle.
- Documenting all details related to Major Incidents; persons &
teams engaged, service restoration activities, associated results,
root cause results, preventative action items, for Problem
- Conducting after-action reviews & RCA investigations with all
parties actively engaged during a Major Incident and participating
as needed in the Problem Management process as part of the
- Working as part of a regional team to cover Major Incident
response for the week (Mon-Sun), during the assigned shift (normal
- Participating as a member of the global team to coordinate
seamless transition of active events across and between regions
(follow the sun), and participate in and assist with
communications, reporting, and follow up actions.What technical
skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
are required in all aspects of this role. You will need to use
proper spelling, grammar, business language to effectively
communicate with key stakeholders & leadership (both internally and
with our clients).
- Solid interpersonal skills and a positive disposition are
essential to working effectively across the organization to drive
results, and a strong desire to help others succeed will be key in
working and collaborating as part of our global team.
- Ability to self-motivate, and identify & implement appropriate
day to day actions, with high level direction and minimal
- Ability to identify or infer from information available, the
impact to business resulting from a service event and determine &
drive the escalation and response plan appropriate to that
- Ability to effectively translate complex technical details into
business equivalent terms for communication to a wider
- Matrix leadership of both local and remote support resources,
to quickly and accurately identify current state and drive toward
desired state, by managing multiple concurrent activities without
- Outgoing & collaborative approach to daily work and
interactions, and a no-nonsense approach to solving problems and
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Desktop
publishing (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) is required for
this role.Desired Skills
- Strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management and
Problem Management Processes.
- Managing client and executive leadership.
- Quick response to the situation.
- Experience with automation and monitoring technologies.
- Strong Problem Solving and out of box thinking.
- Friendly, outgoing, positive approach to daily work and
interactions, and driving results.
- Web, IAM and Cloud experience is a plusExperience & Education
- College degree in a technical field with Management degree with
- 10+ years working in an Operational are of IT, within a large
or multi-client environment, in any of the following:
- Must have experience of managing team
- Must have experience in managing client triage bridge
- Senior/Lead technical support role,
- Within a 24x7 Network Operations, Security Operations, or
Customer Service Center,
- Incident Management with a demonstrated track record of
increasing responsibility or satisfactory (or better)
results.Primary Location City/State:Conway, AR, ArkansasAdditional
Locations (if applicable):Downers Grove, IL - FinleyEnsono is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status, military status, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Ensono, Conway , Incident Management, Executive , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!