Digital Media Buyer - Search and Affiliate Marketing
Posted on: May 10, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY... JOB
DETAILS DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER - SEARCH AND AFFILIATE MARKETING REMOTE
- ANYWHERE IN THE US Kantar is the world's leading data, insights,
and consulting company. We understand more about how people think,
feel, shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our
expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies.
Kantar's25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the
world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people
better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our
clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an
extraordinary world. Our Profiles colleagues are experts in human
understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative,
media, commerce, and customer experience, they help clients define
what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer,
how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and
customers. ROLE DESCRIPTION The Digital Media Buyer will work with
online media vendors to make appropriate online advertising
purchases to cost effectively replenish and grow our consumer
online research panels. This roles' responsibility is to drive
capacity for market research projects and generate traffic to build
Lightspeed's research communities through any viable digital
channel. The individual will work with internal staff to identify
panelist targets and formulate plans to engage these respondents
though targeted media.The individual will use their online
marketing experience to suggest best practices in media purchase
and deployment. Key responsibilities include managing and/or
building a disciplined approach to delivering measurable outcomes
by developing and executing country-based panelist acquisition
plans.This role will operate in the AMS region consisting of The
United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile,
and Peru. This role will be responsible for representing the
business with the major global suppliers in their region. This will
include executing established terms of engagement, refining them
where appropriate and developing sustainable relationships. The
role incorporates the following elements: - Oversee paid marketing
activities for the Americas region
- Affiliate and Paid Search program development
- Network partnership development
- Management of recruiting budget
- Act as regional champion for assigned countries.
- Work with the senior management and local sales management to
understand and execute global strategies, goals, and
- Develop the acquisition strategy for the assigned countries.
- Optimize and grow all digital channels, including but not limited
to affiliate networks, paid search, social media, and SEO
- Work with internal design teams to optimize landing pages and
creative collaterals including videos or other marketing assets.
Oversee creative review, design, development and implementation,
- Continuously monitor campaign conversion rates through site
- Raise changes to the web site that help drive increased
- Innovate! Always be looking for ways we can work smarter. ROLE
REQUIREMENTS - Bachelor's degree in related field (Digital
Marketing, Business, or similar).
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of online advertising and marketing principles.
- Experience with affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media,
Google AdWords, and other digital channels.
- Strong analytical skills. Problem solving skills and the ability
to learn quickly is critical.
- Ability to digest and interpret large data sets.
- Commercially driven, creative and a naturally pro-active person
focused on delivering results.
- Strong people/communication skills - can influence all levels of
seniority. Must be comfortable presenting to large groups both in
person and virtually.
- Comfortable working in a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word,
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Experience with Commission Junction preferred.
- Experience with HasOffers preferred.
- Familiarity with PowerBI preferred. BENEFITS - We provide a
comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range
of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding
our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of
principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive
and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and
career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.We
go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity
to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a
career that's out of the ordinary and join us.We want to create an
equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working
environment where people feel included, accepted, andare allowed
toflourish in a space where their mental health andwellbeingis
taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse
community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative,
drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes. At
Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer
environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of
thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and
diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of
society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race,
religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, marital status or any other legally protected
characteristics. PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: PLEASE NOTE THAT BY APPLYING
TO THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO
US TO BE PROCESSED AND RETAINED BY THE KANTAR GROUP LIMITED
("KANTAR"). YOUR DETAILS WILL BE KEPT ON OUR INTERNAL ATS
(APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM) FOR AS LONG AS IS NECESSARY FOR THE
PURPOSES OF RECRUITMENT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR DETAILS BEING
SHARED WITH THE HIRING MANAGER. LOCATION New Jersey, Work from
Home, United States of America KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT At Kantar
we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a
simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps
to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for
performance culture, where your reward and career progression
opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the
obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new
thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's
out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of
opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where
people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a
space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into
consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand
our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of
thinking and better commercial outcomes. Kantar is the world's
leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more
about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than
anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with
advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's
leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Conway , Digital Media Buyer - Search and Affiliate Marketing, Advertising , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!