Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Part time with PTO Accruals - Monday - Friday 4p-9p ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS: Conway Behavioral Health is seeking a caring and
outgoing professional individual to act as our Receptionist. - The
Receptionist greets our guests, handles administrative support
tasks, and provides informative assistance over the phone. - A
career at Conway Behavioral Health is an ideal fit for an
individual who enjoys fast-paced, interdisciplinary workplace that
offers the chance to help those who are most in need of psychiatric
services. - The right applicant will be capable of:
- Handling front office reception and general administrative
- Warmly greeting and serving our visitors, vendors and other
- Maintaining security by following established procedures
including monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls or take messages.
- Handle Facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents.
- Be available evenings and weekends. -
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in behavioral health setting preferred. -
- CPR and Handle with Care required (training offered by facility
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Conway , Receptionist/Administrative Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!