Principal Consultant, Financial Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
The Financial Services Principal Consultant role supports Acxiom
business strategy working closely with Acxiom clients, sales and
account teams, and the Acxiom product and services organization.
This role provides strategic sales support, industry thought
leadership, and solution ideation for the Financial Services
This role is often the leader of multiple complex projects
providing strategic direction and project management leading
multi-disciplinary teams. These include determining project
scope/direction, client interactions, presentation/business case
development, and responsibility for final client deliverables. The
Financial Services strategist must have a strong working knowledge
of Financial Services industry including: Business and Marketing
strategies, products/services, technology and operations,
regulatory environment, and relevant industry trends.
The Financial Services strategist is expected to be able to develop
strong relationships with Financial Services executives with the
ability to address key business challenges. Additionally, this role
will require a strong working knowledge of Acxiom's products and
services and support the business with the ability to create
alignment of Acxiom capabilities with Financial Services client
needs.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide business advisory services for Financial Services
clients which support Acxiom solutions and client strategies and
provides clients with advice on their goals and future direction.
Propose beneficial strategies and tactics to create faster growth
and competitive advantage
- Review and enhance existing vertical/industry strategy plans
and documentation with Industry Managing Director (IMD)
- Provides strategic input and recommendations during account
planning sessions for key accounts within Acxiom's Financial
- Provide strategic support to Acxiom sales processes to improve
the positioning of Acxiom products and services.
- Develops effective presentations to help improve sales and
client presentations with effective storytelling and logical
presentation. Support business case development for strategic deals
to support client investments in Acxiom solutions.
- Leads the solution ideation process for the next generation of
Acxiom solutions to ensure they support industry trends and
effectively align with client needs, business processes, business
strategy and technology/operations working closely with Acxiom's
product and delivery organizations
- Develop thought leadership through industry knowledge and
research and deliver in the form of White Papers, webinar
presentations, PPT presentations, blogs, and other forms
- Speaking at various industry and Acxiom events representing
Acxiom's Financial Services business
- Monitor industry trends and competitive dynamics to keep Acxiom
well positioned in the industry
- Participate in thought leadership functions, such as industry
conferences, webinars, and other publicity events that establish
Acxiom as thought leaders in the Financial Services industry.
- Ensure continued emphasis and refinement on improving
consulting approaches, solution implementation and delivery.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing key industry
relationship across clients, prospects, and business partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 15+ years
of related experience.
- Experience leading projects/deals or company financial
improvement initiatives in a management consulting, corporate
strategy, or market research role.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation,
presentation, and influence.
- Project management skills, including project structuring and
managing multiple work streams independently.
- Ability to assess prospect needs and facilitate a consultative
sales approach across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to deliver complex, time sensitive work to
- High motivation and true passion to build a world class, high
quality company and deliver value to customers.
- Provide thought leadership in sales pursuit for next-generation
- Work independently as well as collaboratively across functional
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills - able to think
creatively about issues to find resolutions.
- Ability to work independently in a multi-tasked fast paced
- Relationship Management Skills including Collaboration & Group
- People Leadership/Teamwork/Coaching
Primary Location City/State:Homebased - Conway, ArkansasAdditional
Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
Keywords: Acxiom, Conway , Principal Consultant, Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , Conway, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!